Thursday 26 March 2009

Quarantine Day 8.

Miss Measles make me a caveman now. There is nothing much I can do in the cave for the past whole week. I read some books, self-help, fictions, love story, discovery mag, name it. I try to write, crap to the most of it, I actually wanted to write something more interesting and deep, but my vocabulary fail me. That really got me mad. And obviously Internet slave like me will make sure I stay online all the time, kind of make me feel connected to the world you know?

Thanks to Measles, my emotions got affected pretty badly. Loneliness is the best punishment for people like me. It's a different lifestyle I have to live with during this quarantine period that totally clash with my personality. Some kind of Circumstanced Interactive Disorder (CID), syndromes are insomnia, paranoid, anxious, and so on. I name that myself, sound pretty bad eh? Plus, I am having a hard time with "Zero V Contact Campaign", that really left me no space to breath.

You know when you are sick down the drain, your true friend shows. I see those who never turn away from me, and I see some people intimated me to stay away from them and gave me that kind of look, as if I am zombie. Very interesting yet irony. By the way, since I got all the time in the world, I get to spend more time with God. I have a lot to ask and to pray about. Now is the best time because there is nothing much now can get me distracted.

When Measles leave me, I have to make some changes in my life, is a lot of planning I talking about... I need to get my life right, that's what I know so far.

Yea, so watch me.

4 comments:

c said...

glad you learnt something.

take the time to rest, count yourself fortunate you're not around this weekend..

Justin Low said...

why why why? I don't care already, I am meeting Sean tomorrow. I want to work!

c said...

oh like this lah.. never ajak me lah... fine..

Justin Low said...

I will see u at night... Plus, his timing is flexible.