Monday 23 March 2009

Quarantine Day 7.

I made a new friend last week. Well, not exactly a friend. At my first glance, I was already impressed, I had never seen anyone like her in my life before. She came in loud, but I pretended to be cool. Aggressive is the word, she broke the ice soon after we met. I wasn't really keen on that because she came uninvited. But obviously, my cold attitude didn't work on her. In fact, she tried even harder. Because I could felt her breath as she came closer to my ears and whispered. She came prepared, she knows that's my most sensitive part. She wants me, I felt it. My heart was beating fast and my body got heated up like a hot iron rot, this is something really strange to me. I mean, normally girls come to me and say "Haha, you are funny man" and they took off, no one does this to me before. I was curious, I couldn't stop her, maybe I didn't even try stopping her, so the attack goes on. She started the trick from my face, then slowly moved lower and lower... and lower. When I looked into the mirror, I saw thousands of red mark was already planted all over my body, from head to toe. That was quick!

"Are those love bites? Is that what they call it?" I pondered.

Oh the burning sensation, like a nuke just exploded in me. That was really a breathtaking experience. As time was ticking away, no words was spoken between us. The heat soon affected my head, it feels like a fever. I thought she must be immortal, because there is no girl on earth would do anything like this, at least not that I known of. Then for no reason, she finally left me alone after my shower... but just for a while.

The aftertaste lit up the flame in my heart. It still feels like fever, my head started aching, but I was unsure. I tried to be conscious after 3 big gulps of ice cold water, then I realised I didn't get her name. Honestly, I don't feel good after what just happened. I felt insecure. God knows what kind of deceases she was carrying. I decided to find out who she really is, a name at least. I mean with those remarkable marks she left on my body, I believe she is traceable. Besides, with her skills and capability, I don't think I am her first target in town. Someone must have met her somewhere before. I don't know.

There are few people I know in town might be able to help. Straight I went to Mr. Chin, he is always my first choice when it comes to this kind of thing. I mean with his status and experiences in town, he probably can provide me some kind of information that I needed. Without disappointment, after several examination was done, he said this confidently...

"Lucky man, I believe you had just met Measles"

3 comments:

Lim Sze Ye, Jane said...

haha.. this post is good.

c said...

fiction doesn't count..

seanj said...

but it's very good nonetheless.