Wednesday 10 December 2008

Just so you know...

Things like some really nice rocking socks, Gatsby wax or hairspray, a comfy flip flop, the Starbucks journal book, few packs of Korean instant noodles, some cheapo photo frames, one or 2 pillows to chuck into my car, some really awesome recipe books, some funky designed underwear which is the size of L, some nice shirt, some good books, some photography magazines, some cash voucher for petrol, a fedora hat, or maybe even some vitamins A-Z...



I will be pretty much contended with stuff like that as my Christmas gift you know? But of course if you actually planning something beyond that say a solid Nikon D300 body, a google and the fins for diving, camera lenses, some cash to chip in for my Australia trip, or that same suit as Jason Statham wore in "Transporter" or something like that make pretty good sense too isn't it? I thought maybe you want to surprise me.



Ah well... I am still a realist after all.



Merry Christmas People!
=)

No comments: