Wednesday 3 December 2008

The Annual Report.


December, probably is my favourite month besides May. Because when it comes to the end of the year, the next thing you know is a brand new beginning, and I like that word "new". And I am leaving all my bad experiences, bad habits, bad character, and all sort of negative stuff at this point before I set foot on new plans, new blessings, new vision, and new direction. And of course, is Christmas that makes people go gugugaga around... The love, loved, Christ love...

This year is rather smooth and easy for me, everything is under control, no big up and down, thank God for that. If there is any highlight of the year, it must be my ridiculous life experience. I've been putting my attention on everywhere of my life, let's see what happened for the past 12 months.

What's good?
I don't know what exactly life is all about until I went up 36 thousands feet off the ground and 30 feet down to the ocean for the first time of my life. I grew a little bit taller. I see blessings keep coming. Accident record remain 0. I behave well. I never set foot on KTM ever since I got my Lamboguinea. I still get some nice pictures once in a while. Catan is a new trend now. Mom miss me more than ever nowadays. God still taking care of me as He promised. Obama. Lots of job offer. Back to talking terms with Yvonne Chiu Li Peng. My Nikon bullet proofed glasses.

What's bad?
I still screw up math papers, twice. Dad trembles as he hear my voice over the phone every beginning of the month. I miss grandpapa. I scare grandma will be bored at home alone. When dad gave me the Lambo and the price of petrol went up to RM2.70 per litre the next day. Bruce passed away. I didn't graduate as I suppose to. My pathetic pronunciation. I wasted a lot of time on slacking. China earthquake. Mumbai attacks. People freaking die.

Lesson learned.
Think and act rationally. Some friends bring blessing but some bring curse. Never bother the traffic report, it's always the same. When people say something good about you say "thank you" instead of "Haha.. I know!". Man have to make decisions like a man. When people talking to you give your attention especially to girls. Is the people whom I choose around me let me know who I am. Always think few steps ahead. God made the seventh day a holy-day, not holi-day.

Heartbreaks
Hold my studies without seeing the consequences. One stupid fight, crushed my 12 years friendship with my best friend. I gave my best in another friendship, ended up wasting time and effort for nothing.

Relationship.
I've been loving my friends and family a lot and I guess most of them love me too. A wrong feeling brought me to a bad investment. Maybe next year. I remember I said that last year too.

Things I can listen over and over again.
"Imagine life without Justin....." (I feel so good when people say that). WomanizerwomanizerurtheurthewomanizerOhwomanizerOh......

Looking forward.
Say bye bye to college. People getting married. More photography job. More job offer. My Australia trip. 030509. Turning 21. To do greater things. Kiss my mom. Prosperity in my dad's business. One more dive trip before Sean takes off. To be a better man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is nice of you to change the last paragraph.. haha

thanks for that

Justin Low said...

yea... i see it coming thats why...

Sarah Lim said...

haha i like this post!

Justin Low said...

Thx for supporting!