Tuesday 7 October 2008

Square Root of Three.


I fear that I will always be
A lonely number like root three.

The three is all that's good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine.

For nine could thwart this evil trick
With just some quick arithmetic.

I know I will never see the sun,
Just like 1.7321
Such as my reality, a sad irrationality.

When hark, what is this I see?
Another square root of three.

Has quietly come waltzing by,
Together we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer.

We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands.

Our square root signs become unglued
My love for you has been renewed.


- David Feinberg -

5 comments:

c said...

very good stuff.. where did you get this from?

and when are you coming here to work.. i wanna have lunch partner leh..

Justin Low said...

Hmm... i heard it from a movie, was very impressed so I search it online. I wish I can work soon, need funds for this and that. Pray la I got the job, then u can have free coffee everyday! Haha

Wanster said...

hey, u stold Kumar's poem!! i was impressed too, thinking that they actually came up with that for the movie. but heck, they didn't, else it'll be like super-cool.

Justin Low said...

I thought they came out on their own also but still I google it... I knew it. They are still best at those obscene stuff haha!

Wanster said...

my dick, rumbled in the jungle, ur dick, got touched by ur uncle :D

p/s not dissing u, but if u remember the bottomless party in the show, u might remember this song