Friday 27 February 2009

How about 25 random things about myself?

  1. For no reason, I just can't get along with hair on the floor, not even my own one.
  2. I can accept a girl who is rough, loud, ungentle, or even ugly and fat. But please born with a brain.
  3. An unintentional comment can make me go crazy for few days. Yes, I take comments hard.
  4. I think I threw away my touch n' go card from the window after the toll, because I dismantled my whole car and I couldn't find it.
  5. Sometimes I thought I do things for good, but actually I feel stupid after that.
  6. The next time people comment my car engine is loud, I will tell them "Sports car is always loud you kampong people!"
  7. I actually wanted to be a chef so badly.
  8. And of course I will be the chef of my own restaurant.
  9. I actually know the proper way to put on a bra.
  10. I have a broken nose, broken chin, and ten most likely broken fingers.
  11. If a second chance is given to me, I will never choose my college.
  12. I got upset with myself whenever I misplace something, took the wrong direction, and embarrass myself.
  13. Whenever you hear me mumbling, I am actually trying hard to speak clearly. I don't know why it always become worse when I try to speak properly.
  14. I read and write nowadays because I want to be smarter.
  15. My current wishlists is a fine cut black coat, an interview session with Nate Kaiser and his wife, sponsor for my Australia trip, and a new laptop.
  16. I am going take one interesting potrait for all my friends start from today.
  17. I will continue diving for the rest of my life.
  18. Elaine Jessica Watson is quite a good company when I am driving alone.
  19. I like every single person from Momentum.
  20. Actually writing 25 random things is not that easy for me eh? I am quite stucked now.
  21. I prefer english speaking girl for some reason.
  22. I think I haven tasted the best moment in life.
  23. I am racist I think.
  24. I don't like liar, I will take it personal, and make sure shit happens in their life.
  25. I am going to pack my stuff, pee and go back JB now. Take care people!

6 comments:

Wanster said...

#2, totally agreeable. but definitely would be a PLUS if she is pretty n hawt :)

#9, oh, i have found another! finally.

Justin Low said...

oh... i bet u know how to unbuckle with one hand too eh?

Anonymous said...

hey,i'll take note next time not to comment on your engine and many other things like 3,12,13etc..sorry for not being tactful at times when i speak!hahaha..and ur comment before mine sounds horny!haha..

Wanster said...

one hand? 3 fingers will do! :D

Anonymous said...

LOL I like #2...and #6, what car do you drive? hehe...

Justin Low said...

Hmm... Perodua Kembara ring the bell?