Wednesday 10 September 2008

When Ahmad said we Chinese are squatter...

MCA: We behsong ar... apologise!

Ahmad: I don't want!

Abdullah: Come on! He didn't mean it one la, you don't angry can? I tell him don't do it again ok?

MCA: Don't want! We want him to apologise!

Najib:Umno is so sorry for what he had said. See my sorry face? I apologise for him la, settle?

Chinese leaders: Cannot, Ahmad should apologise himself, we want him to say sorry only!

Ahmad: Wei! I am not wrong! For the pride of Umno and Malays, I WILL NEVER SAY SORRY!!

Chinese leaders: He die die also must say sorry, if not we withdraw ourself from BN I tell you!

Ahmad: Idiot! I said I don't want already lor! Which part you don't understand?

MCA: SAY SORRY SAY SORRY SAY SORRY!!!!

Ahmad: I DON'T WANT I DON'T WANT!!!!!

"I DON'T WANT!!!"



This country is hopeless.

No comments: